Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Introduction.

Hello.

My name is Hailey. I am eighteen. This is my blog.

I hope you got the reference up there. Ya know, that big oddly gray thing at the top that I didn't mean to turn out gray but it did anyway and I just don't know how to fix it.

"Stay Gold."

Now, this could mean one of two things for you.

Either you're a massive Robert Frost fan, or you've read The Outsiders

I'm not a massive Frost fan, so you can probably guess which one I am.

Not that I have anything against the guy, he obviously was a pretty intelligent guy and not a bad poet.
I'm just really not that into poetry, that's all.

We talked about what gold means in my senior year AP Literature class. I didn't pass the exam, by the way. Power. Money. Light. Youth.

I guess Walt was going for the whole "youth" concept. So, that's what S.E. Hinton went for too.
I thought it worked.

So, yeah.

That's what that's all about.

In case you were wondering.

If not, then you're probably bored. And I am truly sorry about that. But, I hope you'll stick around.

Sincerely,
Hailey

(P.S. I still haven't made a youtube video. Sorry about that. But if we're being quite honest, don't get your hopes up.)

No comments:

Post a Comment